Newgen OmniFlow Review

Constructs the system based on all the requirements of your business

What is our primary use case?

This solution is deployed on-premises as well as on the customers' cloud environment. Its primary use depends on the business requirement. Newgen will structure the system based on all the requirements of the business. For example, we work in the finance domain and it helps with the banking process.

What is most valuable?

There are a lot of features in BPM products. We have evaluated those features from OmniFlow iBPS and appreciate their intelligent business process management where we can design the forms as complex forms or make our own versions to fix what's wrong. We have incorporated the bootstrap technologies into our product.

OmniFlow was previously based on Java fees for designing the forms and now it's independent of Java for their product.

It is plug and play now. Previously, we had to do a lot of customization if we needed to implement a solution for the business and it would take around three to four months or a year for a banking process. It took at least six to seven months to implement and roll out into production. Now, the scenario has completely changed - it's just plug and play. We have a lot of accelerators so we can do two to three months to roll out into production.

What needs improvement?

OmniFlow used to design the same old forms. Now, we design intelligent forms so we can drag and drop the forms and control its form responsiveness. Previously, we didn't have any responsible kind of form design and now it has responsive forms. It will be supported to mobile for all the devices if it is a responsible form. So with the mobile support text and online route deviations, everything will be online.

I have been using Newgen OmniFlow for six years.

In terms of stability, like every product, it has its issues. Stability increased now. So we don't have many issues.

There are no issues with the scalability of Newgen OmniFlow.

We have 24/7 support as per our policies and I must say we have the support we need to provide to the businesses. They provide the best support.

We evaluated OpenText and Appian.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of 1 - 10, I give Newgen OmniFlow an eight. I have six years experience in Newgen and we have implemented our own Newgen now with 2,000 to 3,000 implementations since then. We have a huge customer satisfaction rate because we try to accommodate all the requirements of their business. We cannot say, "No, it's not feasible," because everything is feasible from the Newgen BPM.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementor
More Newgen OmniFlow reviews from users