NGINX Plus Review

The robust software architecture allows for it to be scalable and very stable

What is our primary use case?

NGINX has been primarily used as a web server, which is also used as a load balancer. The robust software architecture allows for it to be scalable and very stable.

How has it helped my organization?

Zero Downtime has always been a strength in recommending infrastructure web services. NGINX allows me to execute such infrastructure with less complications and the ability to switch from server to server easily.

What is most valuable?

NGINX's multi-thread compatibility has been the integral part of it being a robust enterprise solution.

What needs improvement?

Make modules easier to enable or disable. The beauty and ugly side of the NGINX modules is you have to know how to compile the module. For beginners or non-very technical aspirant(s) going for NGINX, they have to learn how to compile the modules.

Three to five years.

It is very stable.

The flexibility of its modules allow it to be scalable. You just have to know how to integrate them with various enterprise scenarios.

I have been using NGINX for five years. I have implemented various NGINX solutions to different client requirements.

What other advice do I have?

I have no problems with it. Its stability is what makes it very much recommended as a solution for any enterprise to utilize.