Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management Review

Very user-friendly, interactive, informative and very light; a huge time-saver for our company

What is our primary use case?

We are customers of NICE Actimize (Watch List Filtering, Customer Due Diligence and Suspicious Activity Monitoring modules) and I worked on Sanctions and regulatory affairs during implementation of the solution.

How has it helped my organization?

Previously there were processes in place but not completely automatic. With NICE Actimize those processes have now been completely automated. We now receive a comprehensive view of exactly what risks are involved with a particular scenario. It provides a complete picture which helps in rational decision making quicker.

What is most valuable?

This solution is user-friendly interactive, informative and it is also very light. The dashboard is comprehensive and fully informative. We like the full set solution starting with evaluation, then implementation, and after implementation support. NICE Actimize has people with domain expertise and experience who add value to the processes, function and organization as a whole. The team is very professional.

What needs improvement?

As business user, we do not encounter challenges working on the solution. Minor customizations will help to improve the processes.

I've been using this solution for five years.

It's a very stable and highly reliable solution. Actimize has technical experts that understand our business volumes and based on that they extrapolate volumes for the present and also for the future. Based on that data, they recommend certain configurations and that enables a fully reliable solution. Maintenance is carried out by our four-person technology team and the rest are business users. If there are any day-to-day issues, we liaise with our technical team and they rectify it if they can. If not, they can connect with NICE Actimize support.

The solution is scalable. We have around 75 people using it in the company and plan to increase that at some point in the future.

The technical support is excellent, they are very supportive.

Not applicable

The initial setup was straightforward. It's a solution used for banking institutions so the NICE experts had to understand our business and the reason we're using it, particularly as we were the first client in the region and industry to implement the solution.

Implementing the solution required many changes from us at an organizational level and from our POS system as well. It required some time and it's difficult to quantify that. It's been a great journey for us. We carried out a risk due diligence before integration, and we did the implementation ourselves with necessary support from NICE Actimize throughout.

It's a combination of both. As highlighted above, NICE Actimize has the people with right expertise and experience. Level of expertize: 9/10

One time licensing and implementation fee in addition to an annual maintenance contract. Any new requirements or custom enhancements will follow the change order process.

We evaluated some other solutions, such as iDetect, 3i Infotech, SAS and LexisNexis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution, it's very comprehensive and has given us many insights. We learned a lot from NICE Actimize team which helped us streamlining certain processes in our organization as well.

I would rate this solution a 9 out of 10.

More Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
455,962 professionals have used our research since 2012.