Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management Review

Offers good exposure from a compliance point of view

What is our primary use case?

Actimize warns us of suspicious activity reports and suspicious transactions when a device is non-compliant. Thereafter balance transfer without insurance, inadequate channels, certain kind of use cases they are used to sort out phone transfer in violation of AML web concern.

What is most valuable?

I like the tracking methodology. Though it was implemented on-premises, the compliance is compatible with it. It has certain modifications with RPM and APR. It has good exposure from a compliance point of view.

What needs improvement?

Risk Control Monitor, RCM, needs improvement. Whenever we go for another generation, if it happens to have a lead generation failure or a high amount of alerts, the generation filers take a longer time.

From the front end side, the UI is definitely user-friendly. It is highly compatible as long as the reading is at the coding point of view. But it can't provide certain high coding. When a person clicks on any kind of scenario or alert, I would like to have a metadata help menu.

I used Actimize from 2017-2019 and I was responsible for the development and support of clients in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam, and India.

We don't have problems with stability and scalability. It is a definitely scalable product. From the user point of view, it definitely has the scalability to handle an adequate workload.

I would rate their technical support a 7.5 out of ten.

The initial setup was straightforward. The deployment did not take much time. Scope expansion takes a certain amount of time and it's more as compared to that of the normal one. Performance tuning is required.

I had a team of four employees who used to do the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

If you want to go with Actimize, one drawback is that you will need to have two different database consoles. One is for the RMS Management Studio another is for an Oracle database. If you would like to go with a single unified version and would like to have the simpler kind of console, then Opstat is also equally good. It depends on the vendor's requirements.

In the next release, I would like to see a provision for the generation of identity-based notifications, like email notifications that can be communicated to Outlook or Microsoft. Email notifications can definitely be a value-add.

I would rate Actimize an 8.5 out of ten.

14 X
More Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,812 professionals have used our research since 2012.