Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management Review

A user friendly case management tool; unnecessarily complex

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is transaction monitoring and for case management. We are customers of Nice and I'm the VP of compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been using this product for regulatory reasons because it's a market leader in AML domain. It helps when we go to the regulators and can show them we're using a solution that is a market leader. It gives us comfort and gives the regulators comfort that our transaction monitoring software is up to scratch.

What is most valuable?

The case management feature is the most valuable. The case management tool is user friendly.

What needs improvement?

I think this solution is unnecessarily complex. The transaction monitoring software, SAM, in particular, is extremely complex.

An additional feature I'd like to see would be a good data quality monitoring module. Currently, we have to build our own module, our own functions, in order to monitor the quality of data which goes into Actimize. Actimize knows that if the data quality is not up to the mark, the solution doesn't function as expected. If they could build some sort of data quality monitoring module on top, which is inbuilt into their functionality, that would be really helpful.

I've been using this solution for close to five years.

If installed correctly, this is a stable product.

This solution is scalable. For the case management tool, which is a user interface, we have around 150 users.

I don't deal with technical support so can't comment on the quality, but I know a lot of technical support is required from Actimize. It's not a solution that is very easy to maintain. I know from our IT staff, that they have had to hire many past Actimize employees because it's just a very complex tool.

What other advice do I have?

I have experience with three softwares and I would recommend Mentor on top of Actimize. The technical component of Actimize is unnecessarily complicated. The solution requires a lot of testing.

I would rate this solution a seven out of 10.

8.5
More Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Nice Actimize Fraud & Authentication Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,966 professionals have used our research since 2012.