NICE inContact CXone Review

Tags each call helping my company to keep better track of them

What is our primary use case?

I work remotely from home at night and use this system every single day that I am on shift. My company uses inContact for every incoming and outgoing call that comes through our call center as well as incoming emails and updates from our partner agencies.

How has it helped my organization?

inContact has improved my company by allowing for better tracking of incoming and outgoing calls. It also helps keep employees accountable for their work as each person is in the queue so it distributes the calls evenly. It provides good quality recordings of the incoming and outgoing calls, which are used for audits among other things.

What is most valuable?

I like that you can tag each call as this helps my company to better keep track of calls and the case that they are assigned to.

It is very user-friendly with minimal training.

It is easy to look up and playback calls with this system as it categorizes the different types of calls that come through my call center. I like that inContact is always updating and continues to improve. The quality of its recorded calls is among the best that I have had experience with.

What needs improvement?

Occasionally, the system runs slow and will kick us out of Max, which then has to be restarted, and can cause issues as our call center deals with time sensitive phone calls. It is a hassle, if you are busy and caught up with something, that it will log you out.

This has been my first time ever using inContact, and I have been using it continuously for about a year.

For the most part, it is a pretty stable solution. It has its issues every once in a while just like everything else.

It has a wide range of uses and is perfect for what my company needs.

I have not had any interaction with customer service/technical support up to this point, which is refreshing.

At my previous employment, we used Call Parrot which was absolutely atrocious. I switched to inContact because I started employment with a new company that was already using it.

Unknown.

Unknown.

Not my area.

This is not my area.

inContact was already in use when I began employment at my company. I did not have a say in which system was chosen.

What other advice do I have?

So far, it is the best system I have worked with.

Private Cloud