NICE Robotic Automation Review

Easy to deploy and lets you create all required features, but needs better GUI, better connectivity, and more online information

What is our primary use case?

We used NICE for the back office. Our company has now integrated UiPath, and currently, we are using UiPath.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to deploy. To do the automation in NICE, you really need to use your programming expertise. There are no inbuilt features in it, and you have to create all the required features, which can be very interesting for a programmer.

What needs improvement?

Its connectivity with other applications should be improved. In the version that I was using, it would just stop interacting with the other application.

Its graphical interface should also be improved. It should have a user-friendly interface. Sometimes, people find it very difficult to understand.

One of the obstacles that I faced while programming was that if I needed any kind of help, there wasn't much content on the internet. It can be very difficult to find a solution for a particular issue.

I have been using this solution for almost two years.

I am not sure about the latest version of NICE, but in the version that I was using, it would just stop interacting with the other application. I don't know what happened to the bot or NICE application, but all of a sudden, it would get disconnected from the other application. It was one of the main issues that we were facing.

I am not sure whether it is scalable or not. We had just ten people who were using NICE. My team is very small.

We contacted them only once or twice because we were very helpless and unable to solve the issue ourselves. They definitely helped us, but it is a complex task to raise a request and schedule a meeting with them. Sometimes, it is very difficult to contact them because of the timing issue.

We are no longer using NICE. We have moved to UiPath. You don't need programming skills to use UiPath, whereas to use NICE, you should definitely have a good knowledge of programming.

There is not much information available on the internet about NICE, which makes it very difficult to use, whereas UiPath has a huge library. You can easily get help without contacting the vendor.

The interface of UiPath is very easy to use, whereas NICE is very complex, and the automation is done in many parts.

It was easy to deploy because the installation packages are very simple. It doesn't require any maintenance.

We got help from the company. They helped us initially, and later on, we did it on our own.

As per my understanding, UiPath has a much lesser cost than NICE, but I am not sure.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend UiPath over NICE. I would rate NICE Robotic Automation a six out of ten.

6.6.0
More NICE Robotic Automation reviews from users
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about NICE Robotic Automation. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.