Nimble Storage Review

We get proactive notifications of issues instead of us having to monitor the solution.​

What is most valuable?

InfoSight is such a wonderful tool and given us insight we’ve never had into our storage environment.

The ‘insight’ into our equipment is fantastic. And their support is old-school, which means that they do an awesome job at being proactive.

Being able to forecast growth and analysis at this level is not possible on our NetApp without a significant investment.

How has it helped my organization?

We can forecast when we need to invest in additional storage instead of the former, very manual effort.

We have had excellent support experience with their techs and get proactive notifications of issues instead of us having to monitor the solution.

What needs improvement?

There have been a couple of instances where we discovered previously unreported bugs.

One year.

No problems.

No problems.

Excellent support.

We used NetApp before, Nimble was a better architecture for us and we receive better support than with the NetApp support team

Straighforward setup.

If you have a logo they want, they get very aggressive with pricing to have that marketing collateral.

NetApp.

What other advice do I have?

You will be very impressed – we didn’t know we had a latency issue on our email system until we were in the process of putting it into production. It was great that the Nimble could provide us an instant benefit.