What is most valuable?
How has it helped my organization?
- Predictive performance
- 1/4 of a data center footprint than traditional SAN
- Predictive and flexible capacity/performance scaling
- Box license, unlimited snapshots/replications
- Better overview/monitoring/transparency in infrastructure
- Interoperability with other infrastructure elements
What needs improvement?
Further improvements on existing features, always.
For how long have I used the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Nimble technical support is only level 3, best support experienced compared to any other SAN platforms.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Previously used EMC VPLEX, VNX , XtremIO , IBM DS8800, and Storwize.
We switched because traditional SAN solutions are outdated and inefficient.
What about the implementation team?
Very easy to set up, approximately 10 mins per system.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
I strongly recommend everybody switching from traditional capacity-licensing models, to Box-license.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?