NinjaRMM Review

A simple and cost-effective remote management solution that serves the purpose

What is our primary use case?

We use it for managing servers and workstations across multiple locations. We are using its latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

It has definitely made it much more efficient for us to function.

What is most valuable?

It just works as advertised and serves the purpose for which we got it.

What needs improvement?

It can have more integrations with third-party providers, such as Deep Instinct. They do partner with certain antivirus or remote access tool partners, but they can increase their portfolio to have more choices.

I have been using this solution for about a year.

It is stable. We didn't have any issues.

It is scalable. It is cloud-based, and you can add as many nodes as you want. There are around 15 users, and they all help in supporting our systems.

I didn't really have to use tech support.

We never had a managed service provider.

Its initial setup is simple. You just log into the cloud and download the installer wherever you want it to be linked to.

We got a pretty good deal. It was fairly affordable.

What other advice do I have?

If you're looking for a simple and cost-effective remote management tool, NinjaRMM is a good choice.

I would rate NinjaRMM an eight out of ten. It meets all the requirements for which we got it, and it serves all the purposes.

Find out what your peers are saying about NinjaRMM, Atera, N-able and others in Remote Monitoring and Management Software. Updated: June 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.