Nintex Workflow Review

Feature rich, affordable, and responsive technical support

What is our primary use case?

One use of the solution is for the leave request process end to end. Someone submits a request, there is verification, and then depending on the answer of the monitor of the human resources, a document is generated for a digital signature where the item is stored in SharePoint.

What is most valuable?

The SharePoint feature is a really good connection, there are many features that are good.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be better and more language support is needed in the development environment or in the solutions platform in general. Here in Algeria, we have clients wanting the solution to be in French instead of English.

In the future, I think it would be a benefit for the company to have a larger social media presence. This way more people would know about the solution and its benefits.

I have been using this solution for approximately one year.

The solution is stable. For what I use it for, I have not had any problems or encountered any errors.

We have two people using the solution in my company. We are building demos to show potential clients.

The technical support is very good.

I used previously K2, then after Nintex bought K2, we are now using them both.

The main difference is K2 is used for complex and deep processes. While this solution is used for simple to moderately complicated processes.

In the initial setup, I found there to be too much compromise in the cloud version. The cloud version is deployed in any environment with no problem. We did not install an optimized version for now, but I think it is not going to be complicated because it is on serval different SharePoints.

We did the implementation ourselves and it took one week to do. The maintenance of the solution is done by Nintex on their end.

The price of this solution is affordable but the problem in Algeria is our community is a bit slower. The new clients might feel the solution is a bit expensive.

I have evaluated Kudzu and SAP CRMs previously. They both have CRM connections which are good.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Nintex Workflow a nine out of ten.

Other
More Nintex Workflow reviews from users
...who compared it with K2
Find out what your peers are saying about Nintex, K2, Camunda and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.