NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Review

File integrity monitoring with built-in vulnerability protection, easy to setup, and has good support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to integrate with the change tracker.

You can perform the file integrity monitoring with actions, or a log analysis and a correlation of the log.

What is most valuable?

File integrity monitoring is a very important function. Also the build-in vulnerability and a compliance assessment for your endpoints based on CIS standard.

It does not have any limitations on the number of events per second.

What needs improvement?

The correlation was an issue but they have improved it.

From a mitigation standpoint, it needs to be improved. It is able to identify the vulnerability, however, they need an option to auto-mitigate.

In the next release, I would like to see the mitigation feature work as a sole platform. Rather than the SysOPs team investigate the incident, the tool should understand.

I have been using this solution for two years.

This solution is stable.

It's a scalable solution but it depends on the limitations in terms of events per second. You can scale up the server and support the additional load.

This is a SIEM solution that is mainly used by the SysOPs team. The SysOPs team is made up of 12 users.

I contact technical support on a regular business because we have to customize things as per our requirements. They help with technical queries and ensure that the issue is resolved, no matter the customization.

Previously, we did not use any other solution. This was the first one.

The initial setup is straightforward, it's simple.

One day is sufficient time to deploy this solution.

Once it is configured properly and performs the regular health checks, it doesn't need any manual intervention. There is no manual maintenance required.

We did not use the help of a vendor. We accessed the PaaS from the OEM.

We have selected a perpetual license along with support. It's part of the overall package. It's all in one.

What other advice do I have?

If you want to deploy a SIEM and you want it to be simple, and not deal with much maintenance or help from the OEM, then I would say that NNT is the one.

You only have to implement it one time properly and it will run on autopilot mode.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More NNT Log Tracker Enterprise reviews from users
...who compared it with SolarWinds Security Event Manager
Find out what your peers are saying about NNT, Splunk, IBM and others in Log Management. Updated: June 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.