NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Review

Provides us with visibility of our environment. Enables us to satisfy some of our PCI requirements.

What is most valuable?

This is a very easy-to-use interface with a quick ramp-up time. The amount of information could be overwhelming, so please consider adding their FAST service, which filters out known good updates from trusted vendors, such as Microsoft updates.

How has it helped my organization?

This has granted us visibility into anything changing on our environment. It enables us to satisfy that portion of our PCI requirements. Arguably more importantly, Change Tracker has given us greater visibility into what is changing within our system directories across the enterprise. This saves us significant time and money.

What needs improvement?

Only one minor deployment issue came up and it was resolved quickly. No other areas of improvement come to mind yet.

We have been using this solution for six months.

Only one minor deployment issue came up and it was resolved quickly. I only really mentioned this as an opportunity to brag on the amazing service we received from our implementation engineer. He stayed on top of it, so we didn't have to spend any cycles opening up a support case.

There were no issues with stability.

There were no issues with scalability.

The service we've seen from NNT to date has been extraordinarily good.

Technical support is accurate and courteous. They are excellent.

We had no prior solution.

The installation was very straightforward. The NNT implementation team led us through this effort and provided very clear information regarding ongoing daily/weekly/monthly tasks with the solution.

We implemented this through the implementation team at NNT. They were very helpful.

ROI is not something we calculated for this project given that PCI compliance is non-negotiable.

Definitely understand the FAST service up front and determine whether you will need it, as that impacts pricing slightly.

Consider both their on-premises solution and their hosted solution. Both are reasonably priced.

Nothing else was seriously evaluated. Change Tracker most directly addressed all of our key requirements. The price was good and the support team seemed very knowledgeable. We found the handful of other product suites we looked at to be overly complex, so we quit shopping.

What other advice do I have?

Consider getting Log Tracker as well. It is a very good complementary product.

1 visitor found this review helpful