Nolio Release Automation Review
It's multi-tiered, reduces the number of errors, and has a comprehensive list of action packs and plug-ins.
What is most valuable?
- Manifest driven
- Multi-tier release automation
- Comprehensive set of action packs and plug-ins to achieve business requirements
How has it helped my organization?
- The number of errors have been reduced
- A higher quality process has been achieved for application releases
- Release Automation's significance and capability led to the formation of a new vertical team called DevOps in my organization
- DevOps is being implemented on all the projects in my organization, to enhance customer experience
What needs improvement?
Zero down time during production deployment. Currently we use the 'Bank' concept for scalability.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for four years.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
Yes, but that was later fixed by the CA team in the later versions of the product.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
If more than 150 nodes are connected to the execution/NAC server, then we observe slowness in the execution of the processes. This then leads to time-outs, and the deployment fails on some of the nodes.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
7/10. Technical Support
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We used to do the deployment manually, which lasted for hours, and it didn't usually work in one go. So to automate the deployments we started using Release Automation.
How was the initial setup?
With the help of a CA team, the initial setup was simple.
What about the implementation team?
We implemented it through a CA team.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We also looked at IBM u Deploy.
What other advice do I have?
It is a very good product and can help the organizations in the long run, which will lead to higher customer satisfaction.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
4.7 - 5.0
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, IBM, Digital.ai and others in Release Automation. Updated: May 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.