Nolio Release Automation Review

It's helped us with a faster ramp-up time, although it needs better integrations with new open source tools.

What is most valuable?

Usability – it’s good for developers who are both technical and non-technical. This has been particularly helpful for us.

How has it helped my organization?

Helps with a faster ramp-up time. This is the best way in which it has helped us for sure. Otherwise, it's got the standard features for an automation tool.

What needs improvement?

• More stability and customizations
  • Better integration with new open source tools
  • Even more stability for the new version

We use two versions – the older version (4.4) is very unstable, while the newer one (5.5) is much better. So we went from many issues to far less.

We are not able to scale it beyond what was initially defined on the infra-bases, so I can't fully answer.

They're helpful for lots of things. Never had issues with them.

We had always used an in-house tool.

It was already setup when I joined.

We also looked at Atlassian, but CA has been there for a long time and we've just kept with them, especially since they integrate with everything and other CA tools. We also look at the integration focus of new tools.

More Nolio Release Automation reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarSenior Director Product Management at a tech company with 10,001+ employees

Hi, Thanks a lot for the inputs. A lot has been improved since 5.5 as well so you are more than invited to upgrade to 6.2 and you will experience better performance. Happy to have a discussion with you to talk about your journey with the product.

Thanks,