Nolio Release Automation Review

Great scalability, good stability and one of the best on the market

What is our primary use case?

In general, we are replacing vendors with virtual services because vendors are not available and it is costly to get support from them. This is the primary use case for the solution.

What is most valuable?

The CA Application Insight feature is the solution's most valuable aspect.

What needs improvement?

The configuration of the solution is a bit difficult to maneuver. They should work to make it easier.

I'm not sure if there are any features missing from the solution.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The solution is quite stable. We haven't faced any bugs or glitches or noticed anything at all that has affected its performance.

The scalability of the solution is very good. We haven't had any trouble when expanding the solution.

Right now, we have 15 users on it. Most are engineers or admins. They're handling the day to day department tasks.

We've been in touch with technical support in the past. They are pretty good. They work to get back to us as soon as possible. We've been satisfied with how they've assisted us so far.

We didn't previously use a different tool.

The solution's initial setup is quite complex. It's not straightforward.

Deployment took about two to three months for us.

The number of people you will need for your deployment depends on the project. In our case, we only needed two people to take care of it.

We handled the implementation ourselves. We didn't need the assistance of outside vendors or integrators.

I'm not sure of the licensing costs for this solution. These are not details I handle in my day to day. They are directly handled by the client.

I've also looked at HP and Micros Focus as options that we may work with them in the future.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is a great tool. In my opinion, it's the number one tool on the market right now, and I've done some research into other options.

I'd recommend this solution to others. Many people don't realize that things can be virtualized like this. It can be very easy. All the requirements are right there in one click. It's simple to use. People should try it.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Nolio Release Automation reviews from users