Norton Security Premium Review

Secure, stable, and well priced

What is most valuable?

The internet security was a plus, and it's pretty good. The ransomware protection that they have now is worth considering.

When compared with Microsoft, Norton has a backup.

What needs improvement?

I don't like the password manager of Norton Security Premium. I won't use this solution for those purposes. The password manager should be simplified.

Their password manager is so hard to use. I really dislike it. You have to come up with a password, and other requirements when you are in the middle of things. It's terrible.

I had been using Norton for a long time and recently started using Norton Security Premium.

I have not had any issues with the stability of Norton Security Premium, so far it is doing what I want.

It is preemptive, and it reminds you that there are areas that need to be checked.

I have not contacted technical support.

I decided not to renew Norton because Microsoft gives you the impression that it is taking the place of Norton. When I used it, I lost an incredibly large folder. It was not necessarily related to malware, but they don't have any backup that I am aware of.

I have also used Dashlane. They have gotten very clumsy. You are constantly required to enter your password.

As I have been a long-time customer, I was given a fair price of $49.95 per month for the first four to six months.

I evaluated the 2021 rating for Norton Security Premium, and it was very high, which is why I decided to start using it again.

What other advice do I have?

I started using Microsoft in 1982.

My only advice to others would be that since it's rated by reputable people as either number one or close to number one of its type, they should consider using it.

I would rate Norton Security Premium an eight out of ten.

More Norton Security Premium reviews from users
...who compared it with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Microsoft, Check Point and others in Anti-Malware Tools. Updated: August 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.