Nudge APM Review

It proactively identifies errors before users send incidents, but administration through the portal could be improved.

What is most valuable?

Application monitoring : transaction traces, profiling, low request, time spent by layers, alerting (SLA) and reports.

Follow up on transactions with errors. Identification of the "Top 5" transactions and SQL requests for optimization.

Zoom on graphs.

How has it helped my organization?

We have used the solution for 2 years in SaaS mode. Very easy to install and configure.

Identify root cause on the code level issues and check response time to improve applications.

Great reduction in resolution time: proactive identification of errors before users send incidents.

What needs improvement?

There is room for improvement on the portal to access the collected data, but it has already been enhanced with great zooming features.

Administration through the portal may be improved too, but the customer-client relationships is very smooth, easy and reactive by email for now.

2 years

Not with the solution itself but with the infrastructure component (opening of firewalls...)

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

Great and reactive. We also found consulting capabilities regarding perdormance issues on some of our applications

Great response time and pertinent answers.

No but the position of Nudge is great the relation use/price is terrific.

Very easy, few minutes.