Nutanix Acropolis AOS Review

Easy to use, simple to manage, and very scalable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution to deploy to clients. We suggest the best solution for their requirements, which is often Nutanix, and we implement it for them. Each client has different requirements, so each user's primary use might be slightly different.

What is most valuable?

The solution brings a lot of convenience and ease of use for the customer.

The product is easy to manage.

It has easy scalability, which is one of its great advantages. A customer will often look for this feature.

The solution is highly compatible with other platforms.

What needs improvement?

I'm not very technical, so I don't know if there are any features that are really lacking. Our customers seem pleased with it, and I haven't heard of any downsides.

I'm not really using the solution. I am a reseller and I sell it to clients who are actually the end-users.

The solution is stable. There aren't bugs or glitches and it doesn't freeze or crash on us. It's reliable.

The scalability is very, very good. It's one of the selling points. If a company needs to scale the solution, they can do so easily.

The technical support is very good. We don't have any complaints about how they interact with us or our clients.

We have some integrators on our team. We implement the solution for our clients as resellers.

I'm not sure what the pricing on the solution is.

What other advice do I have?

We're a Nutanix reseller.

We would recommend this solution to others. We tend to recommend it often to our clients.

All of our customers rate this solution very high, so I would rate it overall at an eight out of ten.

More Nutanix Acropolis AOS reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware vSAN
Learn what your peers think about Nutanix Acropolis AOS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.