Nutanix Acropolis AOS Review

Easy to deploy, very stable, and quite scalable

What is our primary use case?

The solution actually has multiple use cases, including business critical infrastructure, VDL, and Database. The solution covers pretty much anything inside the software-defined data center.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable.

The ease of deployment is very good.

What needs improvement?

The pricing of the solution is too high. It needs to be adjusted or lowered to be more competitive.

I've been using a solution for about three years now.

The solution is very stable. It's reliable. It doesn't freeze or crash. There aren't a lot of bugs or glitches that affect the functionality.

The solution is definitely scalable. A company that needs to expand can do so easily using Nutanix.

The solution works for all sizes of business - from small to large enterprises.

I've dealt with technical support in the past and I've found them to be excellent. I would say they are one of the best in the industry in terms of the experience we've had.

I've used other solutions in the past. The main difference between Nutanix and others is that its architecture is superior.

The initial setup is not complex. It's very straightforward.

How long deployment takes depends on the number of nodes and the type of deployment that you're doing. How long it takes is a bit of a strain, really. A simple deployment might take a couple of days.

The solution is very expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We have a business relationship with Nutanix. We're a reseller and services partner.

I'd advise other companies considering the solution to do your research fully and make sure it's going to fit what you need it to do before jumping in.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. Their continuation of integration into all the supporting infrastructure is great. It's just about making sure that they got all the accreditations with backup and replication software and the antivirus. If they had an even wider ecosystem that supported additional products I'd rate them higher.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner, reseller
More Nutanix Acropolis AOS reviews from users