Nutanix Acropolis AOS Review

Good documentation and support, with a strong community that is responsive

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and Nutanix Acropolis AOS is one of the products that I have experience with. I have three nodes, and I am very satisfied with it. I deploy my ERP and my CRM into this infrastructure.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution provides very good opportunities.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the one-click to update the firmware and software. This is a very good feature for me.

What needs improvement?

The access speed needs to be improved.

I would like to see official compatibility with Red Hat in the future. This is important because we have a lot of customers who are using Red Hat.

We have been working with this product for approximately a year and a half.

The stability is very good.

The scalability is wonderful, as it is very easy to increase scale.

Our clients are medium and large-sized companies.

Nutanix technical support is very good. The documentation and the community are also very good. There are a lot of blogs in the network and they respond very quickly when we have a problem.

The initial setup is very easy. The length of time required for deployment depends on the packages and functionality. In some instances, we have deployed in one minute, whereas in others, it has taken 30 minutes.

We have a team of developers and they are responsible for the deployment we use in the company.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a very good product. I would say that it is a Top of the World solution.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Nutanix Acropolis AOS reviews from users
...who compared it with VMware EVO:RAIL [EOL]
Learn what your peers think about Nutanix Acropolis AOS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.