Nutanix Prism Review

Ability to have a single point to match things and simplicity of use are key benefits

What is our primary use case?

We have a data center and provide licenses to our customers. Our company uses this solution on private cloud and our customers generally use it on-prem. We are partners and resellers of Nutanix and I'm a systems engineer.

What is most valuable?

I like the simplicity of use and the ability to have a single point to match things.

What needs improvement?

We've been waiting a long time for micro application using a company's provider, that would be a good improvement. The cost of the solution is quite high and I'd like to see that lowered.

I've been using this solution for six years.

I think the technical support of Nutanix is one of the best supports I have used.

The initial setup is straightforward and takes about an hour.

In addition to the standard licensing fees there are extra costs for some functionalities such as capacity planning using Prism Pro.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10.

Private Cloud
More Nutanix Prism reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE OneView
Find out what your peers are saying about Nutanix, VMware, Dell EMC and others in Virtualization Management Tools. Updated: May 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.