Nutanix Prism Review

Good centralized management that supports all hypervisors

What is our primary use case?

I think Nutanix is a good solution for hyper-convergence. Since there isn't always a centralized management tool that can do everything like related that. Nutanix supports all the hypervisors, that's why I feel it's best.

What is most valuable?

The centralized management of Nutanix Prism is the best feature. I can upgrade the hardware and I can upgrade the software from there. So that's a good feature.

What needs improvement?

I think that the Nutanix Prism Pro the terms it uses, it's not very user-friendly. Those terms should be a little more user-friendly. What terms they use should be more user-friendly.

I have been working with Nutanix Prism for two years.

We haven't had any stability issues.

We haven't had any scalability issues.

I've contacted Nutanix technical support. It was a good experience.

Nutanix it is straightforward, not complex. Deploying Nutanix Prism Pro takes a maximum of one hour.

Nutanix Prism pricing is higher than other products. They sell hyper-convergence as a bundled product. That's why I bought Nutanix. If I'm going with another hypervisor apart from ASV, the price goes higher. That's where the problem is.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Nutanix Prism Pro at an eight out of ten.

More Nutanix Prism reviews from users
...who compared it with HPE OneView
Find out what your peers are saying about Nutanix, VMware, Dell EMC and others in Virtualization Management Tools. Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.