Nutanix Prism Review

Good centralized management that supports all hypervisors

What is our primary use case?

I think Nutanix is a good solution for hyper-convergence. Since there isn't always a centralized management tool that can do everything like related that. Nutanix supports all the hypervisors, that's why I feel it's best.

What is most valuable?

The centralized management of Nutanix Prism is the best feature. I can upgrade the hardware and I can upgrade the software from there. So that's a good feature.

What needs improvement?

I think that the Nutanix Prism Pro the terms it uses, it's not very user-friendly. Those terms should be a little more user-friendly. What terms they use should be more user-friendly.

I have been working with Nutanix Prism for two years.

We haven't had any stability issues.

We haven't had any scalability issues.

I've contacted Nutanix technical support. It was a good experience.

Nutanix it is straightforward, not complex. Deploying Nutanix Prism Pro takes a maximum of one hour.

Nutanix Prism pricing is higher than other products. They sell hyper-convergence as a bundled product. That's why I bought Nutanix. If I'm going with another hypervisor apart from ASV, the price goes higher. That's where the problem is.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Nutanix Prism Pro at an eight out of ten.

More Nutanix Prism reviews from users