Nutanix Review

It provides us with an internal VDI solution that is scalable and has a small footprint.

Valuable Features

• Small footprint
  • Scalability
  • Price when compared to other computer/storage solutions is better value

Improvements to My Organization

We are using it for an internal VDI solution and proof of concept for other possible projects.

Room for Improvement

None, everything is working great and I don't currently have any suggestions.

Use of Solution

We installed it in the middle of January 2015.

No issues encountered.

I've had to contact them a few times about minor first use things and they responded quickly and with great detail.

It was very easy, and very smooth.

Implementation Team

They sent an engineer to help us set it up on site, and he walked us through the implementation.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We were pretty cut-throat on the pricing but we also bought it at the end of the year so we most likely got a good deal so they could make their numbers. We also only bought one year of support to keep the price within the project budget.

Other Solutions Considered

We investigated several other products and went with this one due to their demo and in depth sales pitch.

Other Advice

For the industry they are in, Nutanix is some amazing stuff. Even if we don't expand our footprint with them, I will personally be keeping up with their technology.

Try It Now

Experience a live, personalized demo with a solution consultant through Nutanix!