Nutanix Review

What is most valuable?

Nutanix Prism.

How has it helped my organization?

Nutanix provides the best migration to cloud platform. It has helped our company aggregate most of our workloads into a centralized platform improving the efficiency for the IT team and infrastructure resources. Throughout the journey, Nutanix provides the best support that we have ever had, from solution providers and vendors, adding big value to our operations and support our SLAs with our customers.

What needs improvement?

We have achieved great stability and scalability with Nutanix. We are currently running Hyper-V in Nutanix. After setting it up, we are very happy with the provisioning of new VMs as we do not need to worry about space requirements.

Three years.

Implementation was a breeze.

Initially, we had some issues with the deployment and it was resolved in future updates by the great technical support from Nutanix.

We have not faced any issues with scalability. It is one of the best features.

An eight out of 10.

An eight out of 10.

Not applicable.

Initial setup was little bit troublesome, but we received very good technical support from Nutanix

Not applicable.

It really is worth the price you spend.