Office 365 Review

Easy to use with lots of great applications and easy to access from anywhere

What is most valuable?

I like quite a few of the applications included in the solution, including OneDrive as well as Teams.

The solution offers all of the Office features, that we have access to and can use whenever we need to.

The solution can be accessed from anywhere. You don't have to be in the office or at your desktop to use it.

The solution is quite intuitive and easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure if there are areas of improvement. For us, it's working quite well.

I've been using the solution since the original launch of the product itself. I'm not sure how long it's been. I believe it's been about ten years or so. It may have been since 2011.

The stability of the solution is great. We don't have any bugs or glitches. We don't have it freezing on us. It's reliable.

The scalability is okay. However, we have such a large organization, and because IT has to enact it, it takes a while to do each one by one. In order to scale, a company simply has to buy more licenses, so, from that perspective, it's easy.

I never deal with technical support directly. We have an in-house IT department that we go to when we need help or have issues.

For example, iinitially I had some issues with the setup of Office 365 on my mobile. However, it wasn't an Office 365 issue. It was all due to some of the company's internal security policies. Our own IT team procured the licenses, so they dealt with the issue, meaning I never had to actually go back to Microsoft for that or make a call to them.

The initial setup was not complex at all. It was easy for our organization. The implementation is something that is taken care of by the end user's IT team, so I didn't actually handle it myself. Once it's set up, it is easy to use. It's not very difficult; everything is clear. Once you start using it, you'll see it's a very good tool.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have any business relationship with Microsoft.

We're using the latest version of the solution.

I'd recommend the solution. It's very easy to use and extremely practical. We find it quite useful within our organization.

We don't use any comparable products, so it's hard to rate the solution in comparison to alternative offerings, however, generally, I'd rate the product nine out of ten.

More Office 365 reviews from users