Office 365 Review

If you have a global solution, you can go from one product to the other very easily

What is most valuable?

If you have a global solution, you can go from one product to the other very easily. And then you can share data between all the different Office tools which is good because participation and sharing is very good. That's the most important aspect of Office 365.

I have been using Office 365 for four years.

We don't have any problems with scalability. We have around 150 users.

We have an internal IT support team. So we send any problem to IT support and they contact Microsoft if needed.

I'm not the one doing the setup, so I don't know exactly how long it takes and if it was difficult, but I think it went quickly.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it because it's rather user friendly and we don't have any particular problems. I would recommend it to a company without a problem.

A need that a company like ours has is that we want to be able to have data flow into one tool, for example, for all the management of tasks through the company and workflow of who is doing what and so on. There are no real solutions for this at the moment in Office 365. It would be nice if they could implement this in the next release, so we can have one solution from one company giving us the whole data and flow of data into the company.

I would rate Office 365 an eight out of ten.

More Office 365 reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Microsoft 365 Business
Learn what your peers think about Office 365. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.