Okta Customer Identity Review

Good access management that includes passwordless biometric support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for access management, multi-integration, and passwordless access.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution for most customers is access management.

There are also some different views on Biometrics.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be improved by adding more biometrics features. One example is Cyberside Biometrics.

The technical support is good but needs to improve in their response time.

In the next release, I would like to see biometrics, multi-factor authentication, and to rely more on the mobile or something different on CyberSide.

I have been using this solution for one year.

Normally we deploy it on public Cloud, so it should be scalable.

I have been told that it's quite easy to integrate on Cloud. The scalability then depends on the third-party Cloud provider.

Our latest customers have over two hundred thousand users in a medium-sized company.

The technical support is good but not very responsive regarding my needs in getting details. They are difficult to reach and to get them involved.

I was not a part of the initial setup, but the feedback that I received was that the initial setup was quite straightforward.

Normally we do the implementation ourselves. We are one of the largest integrators worldwide.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is to be aware of their current infrastructure.

The integration points have to be very clear to the customer to facilitate the main integration. Otherwise, it makes things very complex.

Hybrid Cloud