Okta Workforce Identity Review

An easy setup with easy management capabilities and a full set of features

What is our primary use case?

The primarily use of the solution has been for education and to support our Federation identification as well. We also use it for a Google IDM, in that you use it to segregate our Google DCB environment and provide for our engineers.

What is most valuable?

Overall, the solution works perfectly.

We especially appreciate that it's very easy to manage. For me, as a manager, it brings a lot of value for us and makes our clients very happy.

The initial setup is easy.

The solution really does have all of the features we need.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. Right now, it's a bit expensive. They should work to make it more affordable.

In general, the solution isn't really missing any features. It's rather complete. I can't recall anything that would need to be added into future updates.

I've been dealing with the solution for about a year and a half or something like that. It hasn't been too long.

The stability has been perfect. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's performance is reliable. We're quite satisfied.

Being a cloud product, and like other cloud products, the solution can scale quite well. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so with ease. It's very accommodating.

Currently, we have more than 130 users on the solution.

I can't speak to the quality of technical support. I've never used them. I couldn't say if they are knowledgeable or responsive. I have no personal experience in the matter.

The initial implementation is not overly complex. It's easy. It's rather straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the setup process.

The deployment is pretty quick. We had everything set up within a week or so. It's not a long, drawn-out process by any means.

The pricing is a bit costly. It could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

We're resellers. We have a business relationship with the organization.

I'm not sure which version of the solution I'm currently using right now.

This, overall, is a very good solution. It can solve a lot of problems related to compliance regulations. We looked at this kind of solution as we don't have a PCI. It works well for us.

I'd rate the solution at a ten out of ten.

More Okta Workforce Identity reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with VMware Identity Manager
Learn what your peers think about Okta Workforce Identity. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.