One Identity Active Roles Review

Offers automatic provisioning for multiple applications/systems and a virtual directory structure

How has it helped my organization?

• Automation of manual identity management operations (provisioning and deprovisioning).
  • Solving security and compliance issues is easy.
  • Operational issues are much easier and more reliable with Quest ActiveRoles's directory layer and portal.

What is most valuable?

It provides automatic provisioning for many applications and systems, including in-house applications and cloud applications. Also, it offers a virtual directory structure and a new directory layer between users and physical directories. Management and monitoring become easier.

What needs improvement?

Scripting options in different languages.

Under four years.

Not yet.

It is excellent. Quick and useful answers.

They also have a large community portal where you can find a lot of information.

I didn't use any other solution, but I evaluated many solutions.

It was simple. I didn't have a problem. It took half a day.

There is a simple user-based licensing model. Not complicated.

Yes. NetIQ, FIM, Oracle, CA, IBM, and SailPoint.

What other advice do I have?

Choose your project team well. Remember that analysis of all processes is very important. Don't forget that testing is also very important after each development.

7.1
More One Identity Active Roles reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about One Identity Active Roles. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2020.
454,950 professionals have used our research since 2012.