One Identity Manager Review

Configuration & implementation was complex as we had complex requirements, but could quite easily be done simply.

What is most valuable?

• GUI
  • Reporting capabilities

How has it helped my organization?

Allows the delegation of permissions related to identity management and also visual representation of the configuration as opposed to having to go through loads of scripts which was the case with our previous solution.

What needs improvement?

Job server engine -

• Performance
  • Loadbalancing

One year.

Not yet.

Not yet.

More than one job server cannot be allocated per target/source system which can be a performance bottleneck,

Good.

Good.

Previous solution was an in house written application. We switched due to support reasons as well as outdated technology and a lack of functionality.

Configuration and implementation is a complex process as we had complex requirements, but could quite easily be done in a simple way.

We implemented via a combination of an in house team and a vendor partner. Their level of expertise was very good.

Yes we chose Dell One over Oracle IDM, IBM, NETIQ, and MS FIM.

What other advice do I have?

Have a team of dedicated staff for the implementation who are given enough time to understand the many dimensions of the tool.

1 visitor found this review helpful