One Identity Manager Review

There is a lot less help desk paperwork, which has increased employee productivity

What is our primary use case?

We have this process of provisioning and non-provisioning users, depending on our SAP HR database.

How has it helped my organization?

The most important thing is that we don't have bad users in our systems anymore.

What is most valuable?

We no longer keep users who shouldn't exist.

It is flexible with APIs and the customizing of a portal.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have more extensive out-of-the-box reports.

Three to five years.

The stability is great. We haven't had any problems. It keeps on working.

We can expand as much as possible. It will meet our needs going forward. We have already expanded a lot of times. The only issue with expansion is the cost of licensing.

I have only had one experience with the technical support, and it was okay.

We were not using another solution prior to this one (not in this scope).

The initial setup is mostly straightforward, but you still need to customize some things.

It has helped to reduce the paperwork of the help desk. There is a lot less paperwork, which has increased employee productivity, allowing them to be assigned to additional projects.

We were also looking at the Microsoft Identity Manager. However, we decided on One Identity Manager because it has a wider coverage of different products.

What other advice do I have?

Implementation and integration with SAP went well from the Identity side, but we have had internal problems with the data. However, we have been solving that for four years now.