One2team Review

Executive and team members can access their work environment at any time from anywhere

What is our primary use case?

Project Management and Project tracking with strong project communication capability to facilitate teamwork without the use of other software. With workflows and dedicated views, each team member has a clear overview of their responsibilities and who is dependent on their work.

Everybody is autonomous and can do tests, follow execution, give priorities, answer questions, ask for help, etc.

Meetings can be facilitated in ONE2TEAM, which saves much time on preperation and follow-up.

Reporting Capabilities give great insight in project performance.

How has it helped my organization?

ONE2TEAM revolutionizes the way of working:

The cloud based solution for project and portfolio managment and with a very strong collaboration management functionality: Executive and team members can access their work environment at any time anywhere; they can monitor program status, act, and complete a checklist with a personalized view of tasks to be performed. It is not necessary to send Emails or create Presentations, you can simply work in a Dashboard together.

Due to the use of templates, the the right methodology is followed for each project and processes become coherent troughout the entire company.

The modern and intiitive interface makes it easy to use for everyone.

What is most valuable?

ONE2TEAM is more than a PPM tool it is Enterprise Work Management:

in addition to the functionality of a PPM, the solution invites all teams to collaborate; each team progresses on its tasks at its own pace, with files, discussions and contextual data at their fingertips to get the job done as quickly as possible. We call it "Take the right decisions at the right time".

Get real-time visibility on most important project statuses, evaluate workload and blocking points, access all information to find out the source of an issue makes the right decisions. Get insight into troubbled projects and see the factors that create problems immediately.

It is more than a PPM tool it is an Enterprise Workforce solution and this means in addition to the functionality of a PPM, the solution invites all teams to collaborate; each team progresses on its tasks at its own pace, with files, discussions and contextual data at their fingertips to get the job done as quickly as possible. We call it "Take the right decisions at the right time" Get real-time visibility on most important project statuses, evaluate workload and blocking points, access all information to find out the source of an issue makes the right decisions. Don’t go through everything, focus on the blocking ones (or the ones which need to be understood).

What needs improvement?

I am very happy with the solution.

For the future AI (Artificial intelligence) must be part of a modern solution. AI is with its unique ability to monitor patterns, is a capable assistant for project managers. Artificial intelligence is being used to help with project organization on a collection of different data from multi-data sources. AI systems are able to effectively handle scheduling, reminders, and follow-ups to eliminate the need for human input and human-driven knowledge. This is one of many effective ways that One2Team is capable of saving humans time on their various efforts by helping to make sure that nothing is overlooked.

Since July 2020.

100% stable, cloud solution availability without any issues.

You can choose solutions for different business cases

- Strategic Initiatives
- New Product Innovation (NPI)
- IT Project & Portfolio Management (IT PPM)
- Network Operations Management

and by organization sizes or need
- Foundation for small size
- Advanced for medium size
- Enterprise for the big ones

Upscaling possibilities are enourmopus!

Excellent support that's more user-friendly and better than from previous vendor.

We used Changepoint before and searched for a more modern and more cost-efficient solution.

Straightforward, with the prepared packages for business cases up and running after 3 weeks.

In-house with little support.

Cheaper than our previous solution.

We searched for more than a PPM solution, we searching for a Workforce Solution and based on our analysis is One2Team the Best-in-class solution.

Clarity, Planview, Sciforma, Inloox: we took a look at the Gartner leaders.

What other advice do I have?

For future use, it would be helpful if more standard connectors to other software solution i.e. Infor, SAP would be delivered by a standard solution.

Private Cloud