What is most valuable?
- Desktop SSO - Single Sign with multiple cloud based SAAS Providers using corporate Active Directory Credentials
- User Mapping – Control Access to cloud based SAAS Services using AD Security Groups
- Self Service for AD Password Resets
- Ability to Integrate with multiple directories
- High Availability Configuration - Ability to establish a failover architecture
- Multifactor Authentication
How has it helped my organization?
By using OneLogin, we have eliminated the need for users to remember and use multiple credentials for several cloud based SAAS applications. In turn this has resulted in fewer calls to the IT Helpdesk. The change password feature acts as a self-service mechanism and enables users to reset their Active Directory Domain credentials without involving the need to contact the IT Helpdesk. Overall it has resulted in a highly productive IT services organization.
What needs improvement?
Probably establishing a 24/7 product technical support with dedicated staff. Personally, I have never had to call outside business hours, so not sure if this is applicable. However there have been times where reaching a technical support resource during US Business hours is difficult. In my experience the easiest way to access OneLogin Tech support has been over email and their Ticketing System.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for two years.
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
With the exception of a couple of outages over the last 2 years, OneLogin’s Identity Management Service has been quite stable.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Customer Service has been excellent and professional. Technical Support
Technical Support has been great. It has always been a pleasure working with the Tech Support Resources for the following areas of support:
- Answers to Technical queries over email/telephone
- Active Directory Connector Upgrades
- Establishing SSO with cloud based SAAS applications such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Birst, Ultimate UltiPro, Concur etc.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
There was no SSO solution with cloud based SAAS services before OneLogin was chosen.
How was the initial setup?
What about the implementation team?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Yes – the other options included Ping Identity and Okta.
What other advice do I have?
Please evaluate the requirements for single sign on in a Lab environment first and test the use case scenario. Some of the key criteria used for product selection were
- AD Integration/Provisioning
- Ease of Use [User Experience]
- Financial Stability of Company
- System Requirements
- Implementation Time
- Connectors to cloud based SAAS Applications and Ease of Integration with on premise applications
- Customer References
- Reporting Capability
Find out what your peers are saying about OneLogin, Okta, Microsoft and others in Identity and Access Management as a Service (IDaaS). Updated: February 2021.
465,339 professionals have used our research since 2012.