OneTouch AT Network Assistant Review

It gives you all the analysis of the network of what a certain port is doing and the IP address.

Improvements to My Organization

If you want to trace out where a cable's plugged in, you can plug it into the Fluke. It'll trace out the length of the cable. It'll tell you what port that it's plugged into on the switch. It'll give you all the analysis of the network of what that port's doing and the IP address.

I honestly don't know if there is any room for improvement. They've gotten better over the years. It's all tied to a web interface now, so I think they're going in the right direction.

Room for Improvement

Pricing, but you take what you get.

Use of Solution

In my building, we only have about 15 people.

They've always worked good for us. We've never had any stability issues with them.

I think it's stable in terms of workload. I probably bought a unit that's overkill for the number of people I'm supporting. If we grow in the future, it should be able to ramp up with us.

I'd say technical support is a 10/10. I've only really had to deal with them once or twice to get software updates.

We've always used Fluke for doing network diagnostics. Everywhere I've ever been, all they’ve ever had was Fluke. Whether it's network, or power diagnostics, it's all Fluke devices.

I wouldn't say an end user would be able to use the device. They wouldn't even know what they're looking at.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I think they're a little steep on the pricing side, but you take what you get.

Other Solutions Considered

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options. We just went with Fluke. It's all we've been using. I decided to stick with it.

Other Advice

The advice I’d give to others looking into implementing this product would be positive. It just depends on what you’re going to be using it for. The applications we use it for, for troubleshooting, work well for us. It just depends on who's going to be doing what with it.

For me, it's easy to use. It always gives me accurate information. It's never crashed or had issues.

It is pretty big, but the way it's designed, you can pull the module off, and put a different type of module on to do other stuff. So I don't know how small they could shrink that thing into.