OpenShift Review

Has high availability and good stability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to move applications to OpenShift in order to remove legacy solutions.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the high availability for the applications.

What needs improvement?

I don't really see any improvements that need to be done.

I have been using OpenShift for two to three years.

We don't have bugs or glitches. We only have problems that are connected to our deployed applications, the applications that weren't fully prepared for the OpenShift deployment.

I haven't contacted their technical support. Our devops team does contact them. They contacted them in regards to some problems with the operations. They were satisfied with the support.

The initial setup was very simple. It was done by our devops team. They did the entire deployment.

What other advice do I have?

OpenShift is the way of the future. I would recommend it.

I would rate OpenShift a nine out of ten. Not a ten because it's not a standard solution and the endpoint protection user has to prepare to use it with documentation or has to get training from other people. It's not easy to start because it's not like other solutions.

More OpenShift reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Red Hat, Amazon, VMware and others in Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS Clouds). Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.