OpenText 360 for SharePoint Review

A customizable product with good stability and scalability and reasonable price

What is our primary use case?

I use most of the things that are available there. SharePoint is a very extensive platform. There are dashboards, groups discussion, knowledge management, and all sorts of things. I use most of the functionalities. It is software-as-a-service, and we have the latest version.

What is most valuable?

The fact that you can see and create something that fits your business is the most valuable thing in this platform. It is a customizable product, so it fits your needs.

What needs improvement?

Its licensing needs to be simplified. Currently, its licensing is very complex. It contains a number of pieces, and you have to be an expert in reading all the conditions in the license. They should simplify the licensing and make it easier to understand. It would make a customer's life easier.

I have been using this solution for more than ten years.

It is very stable. I hardly remember when it was down. There were some glitches, but they are difficult to remember.

It is very scalable. We started with only a couple of people. Now, the whole company is using it. We have around 200 people. So, there are no issues with its scalability.

We haven't had any issues with the solution. For small things that have happened, wherever we called, they got in touch within the next 24 hours. Usually, in another 24 hours, they have a solution for you.

It is very easy to set up. Everything is already there. What takes time is for you to customize the product according to your needs, which is usually a pretty straightforward thing. It also depends on the complexity of what you are trying to customize. It can perhaps take a couple of days, but usually, it is very easy.

Its price is reasonable, but its licensing is very complex. This platform contains a number of pieces, and you have to be an expert in reading all the conditions in the license. They should simplify its licensing.

What other advice do I have?

It is such a good solution. I would rate OpenText 360 for SharePoint a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
Find out what your peers are saying about OpenText, Pega, Comindware and others in Business Process Management. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.