OpenText 360 for SharePoint Review

Enables us to easily collaborate and share information

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for providing user profiles.

What is most valuable?

In terms of its most valuable features, this solution, in general, will provide all you need and it's very convenient to use. We can share our details with collaborative platforms. We can give access to users. It's pretty flexible.

What needs improvement?

We are an information solutions company. We need a platform where we can connect all the videos through SharePoints and input and export through that.

They are not going for any add-ons right now. It's the same version we are still using and there is no plan of upgrading and/or creating any add-ons at all.

I have been using OpenText 360 for three years.

Before that, we were all on our main hub.

There are around 80-100 users using it in our company

My experience with support has been wonderful. With any technical issue you can get 24/7 Microsoft support, because after all it's a Microsoft product. So of course you will get very good support from them.

What other advice do I have?

I would of course rate OpenText 360 a ten on a scale of one to ten because I really like it. It's very flexible for us. Before, we were using an in-house solution, and it was very difficult to manage the servers with so many issues around that and most of the issues had to be sorted out within our company. With SharePoint, there is mostly zero downtime. Nothing wrong with that. Because of this, it's a 10. The best.

I would recommend this product to others looking into implementing it.

Find out what your peers are saying about OpenText, Pega, Comindware and others in Business Process Management. Updated: February 2021.
465,836 professionals have used our research since 2012.