OpenText Process 360 Review

Enables us to automate a number of processes. The development tool should be made user-friendly.

What is our primary use case?

We have been using it internally for a number of workflows for onboarding customers from our banking branches.

Now, we need to replace it because the product is coming upon its end of life. This is why we are considering replacing it with another BPM tool. The current version should be at the end of life in one or two years.

How has it helped my organization?

We have manual processes, so the workflow enables us to automate a number of these processes.

Internally, when a customer comes into a bank, we can onboard him onto our internet banking platform to receive a debit card and a credit card. We also use Case 360 for:

• Access rights management
  • Account-to-account transfer
  • Bank guarantee code amendments
  • Document capture
  • Employee management
  • Mail management
  • Upward file transfers
  • Process management
  • Signature verification
  • Pending orders, etc.

What needs improvement?

We have a very good time to market tool, and the development platform should be made user-friendly. Mostly, it's just support.

The support is being provided by the vendor whenever there are issues, it should be at a very high level. In a banking institution, it is fundamental that if you are using workflow automated processes that you receive the right level of support for implementation.

More than five years.

It is not so stable.

It is not scalable.

We had many manual processes and we needed to look for a tool to automate those processes. That is why we moved to using BPM tools.

We are currently comparing two other BPM tool: Appian and Camunda.

What other advice do I have?

Up until now, it has served its purpose. As we moved in these times, the demand gets bigger, and we need faster things with quicker support and implementation.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• Product features
  • Terms of implementation
  • It usability
  • Scalability
  • Support.