Operations Bridge Review

The main advantage is the reporting capability and ability to work with non-HP vendors.

Valuable Features

The most valuable features are that the main console, which our customers really like, the sexy UI, its complete passivity, and ability to work with non-HP vendors. But the main advantage is the reporting capability.

Improvements to My Organization

My customers are happy and satisfied with the monitoring capabilities that give them a more precise picture of company performance. The company can can improve and make changes according to the data that monitoring provides them.

Room for Improvement

It can run a little slow if not configured correctly or if a customer doesn't use it properly.

The product is very flexible and can be adjusted to our needs. It has good scalability as you can use Ops Bridge for 5000 samples and then increase it to 10,000 with no problems.

Israel lacks tech support for this product. I could only get sufficient support from California. I don't think there's a large enough market in Israel.

Other Advice

I am from an integration company and I'm not obligated to any vendor and I recommend HP.