Operations Bridge Review

Manages our critical systems but it's a complicated product

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-premises version to monitor our systems and manage emails. All our systems use Operations Bridge, especially the critical systems.

What needs improvement?

It is a very complicated product. It's difficult to manage. Nowadays, products are very easy to manage, deploy, and integrate, but Operations Bridge is very complicated to manage. Maybe it is an improvement point for this product. It's not easy to integrate with Operations Bridge.

It should be plug-and-play.

We've been using this solution for about 15 years.

It was a very stable product, but now I noticed it's not a very stable product anymore. Under its previous name, it was very stable, but since they changed it to Operations Bridge, it's not very stable. When the product is complicated, it can lead to the solution being unstable.

Our entire administrative team uses Operations Bridge. That is around 50 people at the same time. We send lots of events by email from Operations Bridge.

Their technical support is also not very good. If we open a case, because we couldn't solve the problem, the case comes back. We don't open a case just to ask a question to the support team.

The setup was very complex.

What other advice do I have?

It should be easier to use this product, because once you're in production, systems are more complicated. This kind of tools should be very simple and straightforward.

I would rate this as six out of ten.