Operations Orchestration Review
It gives a solid platform to write flows for maintaining DevOps environments, but technical support needs improvement as it's a highly-sought after automation tool.

Valuable Features

1. Ability to integrate with with other tools like ServiceNow, HPSA, HPOM, SiteScope.

2. Gives solid platform to write flows for maintaining DevOps environments.

3. Supports multiple IT domains such as Cloud, Virtualization, SAP Orchestration, Security Ops, and DevOps.

4. Well-categorized.

Improvements to My Organization

It turned mundane tasks automated.

Flow that we have created does Account creation and termination when and where required.

Flow monitors the health of agents and pushes mail on daily basis.

It also self-heals and does basic remedy.

Multiple users can work on the same automation peace as it supports SCM which internally supports version-ing.

Room for Improvement

Training.

Skilled Professionals

Use of Solution

over 4 years

We have no issues with product deployments, where sometimes we used to have few issues like every other software product. We get hot fix, patches and remedy instructions from HP. which mostly resolves issues occurred.

No. Stability is good.

With new version scalability is highly achieved. You can add additional components to existing architecture WITHOUT downtime, which is amazing.

Customer service is one of those areas that definitely needs to be improved.

3.5 out of 10

Needs improvement. HP itself needs to improve skill on this product as this is mostly sought automation tool which offers wide range of automation.

We had used HPSA and found OO can be really handy in terms of automation and started using it.

If you understand architecture, it's quite easy and you can can customize based on your need.

There is never a complexity in OO.

Implementation Team

In my previous financial/banking firm we had HP team implementing it. Here in current accounts, I have my hand in implementing.

In my next role with different organization, I'm going to start implementation of OO. I'm excited about this and waiting for the role.

ROI

We have saved few million dollars with OO.

Big surprise is we have special GUI based screen where you ROI on every flow.