Operations Orchestration Review

We're currently in the progress of implementation. It will provide us with time savings with automation.

What is most valuable?

Time savings with automation. We've gone from weeks to deploy systems to minutes. From the research that we did pre-purchase, it looks like it's going to fulfill all of our needs.

How has it helped my organization?

We get to market faster with our servers that we need to deploy. We see the benefit to our customers in being able to provide them better service.

What needs improvement?

It takes a lot of resources to implement and support it, which is expensive.

Stability is not really an issue. It doesn't apply to cloud automation specifically.

The products that we use are scalable to the extent that we need them to be. We're huge already, and so we deploy thousands of systems, and it responds the way that we need it to. It really doesn't need to scale any bigger for us.

Tech support, we're a one vendor solution. We use HPE, and so all of their support is always excellent.

We're big enough to have our own HPE account team and we had a lot of meetings, and research with them to make those decisions as partners.

We're currently in the progress of implementation, and so far, it's been great. Looking forward to having it fully implemented.

There are two solutions that we'd consider. VMware vRealize Automation and HPE Operations Orchestration, and we use both of those.

What other advice do I have?

Because of the relationship and partnership that we have with HPE, we know what to expect, and so if we do come up against any problems, we know that we can solve them, so it's the relationship that we have with them that would make me say that's a good direction to go.

More Operations Orchestration reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, BMC, Broadcom and others in Process Automation. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.