OpServices OpMon Review
​It offers a simple implementation of business and infrastructure dashboards but the monitoring services need improvement.

Valuable Features

• Service group capability
  • Ability to monitor users experience
  • Simple implementation of business and infrastructure dashboards
  • Network traffic monitoring

Also, OpMon offers:

• Greater scalability
  • Easy to manage and implement
  • The ability to create business groups that generate more accurate information
  • It has a robust and agile architecture; and
  • A highly trained team that gives it a lot of credibility.

Improvements to My Organization

We are an IT service provider and with this solution, it is possible to deliver greater value to our customers. Currently, we can provide infrastructure reports, such as information related to the client's business.

Room for Improvement

Infrastructure and business monitoring services need improvement.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two years.

Whenever there are problems or questions we are very well supported.

Typically, instability problems are identified in the customer infrastructure. In these cases, we are also very well supported.

No problems, and OpMon was the only solution we found that is able to supply some of our largest customers. I say this in terms of the product itself, as well as the after sales services and support.

It's very good, 10/10.

It's very good, 10/10.

The first implementation was with our largest customer who have more than 1,000 monitored hosts. It was a tool change and we could see the difference immediately. It was simpler and faster than we imagined. This experience was then repeated in other projects.

Implementation Team

The implementation was done by a team from OpMon in conjunction with our own.

ROI

Since we started using OpMon, we have increased our assertiveness and consequently reduced costs with fewer errors.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We have an operating team that works 24x7 with an approximate monthly cost of US$15,000.

Other Solutions Considered