OptiView XG Review
They could improve the tablet hardware itself. It can't support the AirMagnet software.

What is most valuable?

The pre-site survey and the AirMagnet site survey help my company in pre-sales and post-sales.

How has it helped my organization?

We used it for our post-sales, so we can get a better understanding of the customers’ wireless needs.

What needs improvement?

I have encountered stability issues. It crashed. Tech support told us that the OptiView tablet itself needs a better processor and more memory. It's unable to run the software without crashing.

It can’t scale to even one user because it crashes when you're using the AirMagnet survey tool, or even running reports.

When I contacted technical support about it crashing, it didn't go very well because they said we need better hardware or better tablets with more processing power.

We didn't have a solution before. OptiView was the first of its kind. We wanted a pre-sales site survey tool and a post-sales site survey tool.

Initial setup was straightforward.

With the licensing and putting up the software, I pretty much didn't really have to do much other than activate the license.

Before choosing this product, I didn’t evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure the hardware supports the software. I think the software is good. I think it would work better on hardware that would support the software.

Request Demo

Walk through OptiView XG yourself with our virtual demo!