OptiView XG Review

We are looking at packet loss, tracking packets, and figuring out the problems with traffic movement.

What is most valuable?

We are looking at packet loss, tracking the packets which are going to and from a tap to figure out exactly what the problems are with the traffic movement.

How has it helped my organization?

We are using this product to improve our view of what is happening with the packets. We can analyze the information there fairly quickly. We can resolve the issue at hand, whether it is a software issue or a hardware issue.

What needs improvement?

At this time, I can't really think of anything specific. I need to ask my colleagues about that.

I've been using the solution for about three years.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

I have never engaged technical support.

We didn't use any similar solution previously.

The setup was straightforward.

I am not involved in pricing and licensing considerations.

We evaluated Wireshark and some others, but this product was a better fit for our requirements.

What other advice do I have?

You get what you pay for.

More OptiView XG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about NETSCOUT, Zabbix, Nagios and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.