Oracle Analytics Cloud Review

Good dashboards and reporting, secure, and the machine learning enablement is helpful

What is our primary use case?

This product is used for reporting and visualization.

We are not using the latest version but rather, one version back.

What is most valuable?

From a financial or bank perspective, this product is secure enough.

The dashboards, analytics, visualizations, and different reports are valuable for business analytics.

The AI/ML enablement is useful, as many reporting tools do not offer machine learning models as of now, without writing customized code.

What needs improvement?

This product does not support custom charts in the visualization.

At this time, dataflows cannot be shared, but I think that this should be enhanced.

There are a couple of other limitations. For example, many reporting tools offer good features and oracle should learn from that.

There should be tool tech enhancements.

We have been using Oracle Analytics Cloud for approximately three years.

This is a stable solution and we plan to continue using it for at least another year.

I believe that this is a scalable product.

We have been in contact with Oracle technical support and we are satisfied with it.

I have worked with many reporting tools including SAS Visual AnalyticsSpotfire, and Activu.

There was no specific reason for switching to Oracle Analytics Cloud. This was a decision driven by the priorities of the moment.

The time required for deployment is almost an hour.

Deployment requires a small team of people. One from admin, another from the development team, and one more.

What other advice do I have?

More Oracle Analytics Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAS Visual Analytics
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.