Oracle Application Testing Suite Review

Easy to use, good central test repository, and responsive technical support

What is our primary use case?

We use OATS for Oracle Forms, for functional testing. It is integrated with several other Oracle products. Sometimes we use it on a daily basis, although it depends on the projects that are being worked on at the time. We also use it for training and development purposes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are functional testing and the central repository that contains various scripts.

Apart from the dashboard, the interface is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The dashboards need to be simplified and made more user-friendly. This is the main improvement that I would like to see.

I have been using the Oracle Application Testing Suite for ten years.

This is a really stable solution.

It is easy to scale and we have had no issues with that. We have about 25 users.

We have been in contact with technical support a couple of times. They are very responsive and have been able to resolve our issues immediately.

We did not use another solution for functional testing, prior to this one.

The initial setup is very easy. Any person with minimal knowledge and install and deploy it.

The deployment will take approximately two hours.

The return on investment is very good.

There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, Oracle Application Testing Suite is very easy to use and you can create a good framework for developing and testing. If the dashboard were improved then it would be perfect.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partner, reseller
More Oracle Application Testing Suite reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: June 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.