Oracle ATG Review

Good flexibility and stability, but needs some sort of native integration and a mechanism for user surveys and product reviews

What is our primary use case?

It is a typical user journey. We configure products, and our customers use our site. They choose a product, and then they place a shipment request for the product.

What is most valuable?

The features that help us to change the product and pricing are good. They give us enough flexibility to manage this application.

What needs improvement?

There should be some sort of native integration. All the integrations that we build are completely customized.

There should also be a mechanism for user surveys and product reviews. As of now, I don't see any feature related to these. It must have a provision for doing customer surveys and allowing customers to give product feedback. If I have a customer who purchased something on the website, there has to be a mechanism for a company to capture the feedback. This feature is currently not there. Similarly, if a customer wants to do a review of the product, there is no native feature for that.

I have been using this solution for a couple of years.

It is pretty stable.

It is scalable.

As far as I can remember, we have never reached out to technical support because there wasn't any need as such.

My engineer would be able to answer this better, but my impression is that it was pretty straightforward. It took about three to four weeks.

We have our own team for that. We have about five people for its deployment. We have a manager, a few developers, an architect, and a tester.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Oracle ATG a seven out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, Adobe and others in eCommerce Platforms. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.