Oracle ATG Review
Solid eCommerce platform if you have time and resources to deploy it.

Valuable Features:

- Good support for iphones, Android and other mobile devices - If you're an Oracle shop, its integration with Oracle Apps is very valuable - Can manage multiple sites with an integrated dashboard - Merchandising and promotion features are very good

Room for Improvement:

-Our impressions from testing out ATG is that it requires a lot of customization and professional services, which is not what we were looking for.

Other Advice:

We evaluated Oracle ATG last year. It was a good solution but we did not choose it because of the complexity of deployment as noted above. I'm sure it will be a good solution for retailers with larger budgets.
2 visitors found this review helpful

1 Comment

it_user6903ConsultantTOP 5

The personalisation framework and scenario driven user behavior handling for showing and suggesting relevant items, the repository framework and esp, integration repository are the ones can be termed as core strengths of the platform, even today; The platform is heavy in terms of install and boot ups and, experts need their time to understand the core but once their, it becomes real easy to create dramatic effects;

25 August 15